Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Thing 1 Register
OK OK OK. Got it! That avatar is in. YeeeHaaaa! Kept losing the how to page. I didn't want to write down all the steps. Finally it hit me to copy and save the steps to word pad (dah). WOW three days, and I'm not even registered yet. This is wonderful, to finally be learning something about how this computer can help me. Yes, I'm self centered about this project. I know nothing about what computers can do, other than putting things in a list. Now I can copy a HTML, copy and alter a picture, and put them with my lists. Now I'm going to go and read about HTMLs and Javas. Lord knows what they are! But they do make my lists look pretty. Maybe I should grab a grammar book too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
This is such a hoot to follow your progress -- Sheila and I are so proud of you!
Post a Comment